The Records pages contain the following details of Stewart/Stuart:and other spellings variations
- Births, Marriages, Deaths/Burials from Parish Church Records and Civil Lists
- Census Returns for 1901 and 1911 plus some older fragmented returns.
- Griffiths Valuations of the 1850’s listing Head of Household.
- The Tithe Applotment Books of the 1820’s listing Head of Household.
- Other records not complete are from Penders Report, Traders, Householders, Flax Growers 1896, Shipping Lists (Emigration), RIC, Graveyard burials, Will and Memorials, Trinity College Students.
- Marriage Bond Licences
- Prerogative Wills
- Images of Churches.and other buildings
Fawcetts/Faucett, and other spelling variations, as above except all of the records are for all of the counties of Ireland
Muldrews, Sintons the records cover the counties where they were resident.
Bradish, Dukelow, Good and Wren all records are for County Cork
Valentine, all records are for County Wicklow only.
Bradish, all records cover the counties in where they were resident.
Walkers of Wexford from civil Lists
Barkman, Squire & Watkins records are all from Civil List
Odlum Origins and records
Brazil Origins and records.
Hort family Origins & records
History of Co North Co Kildare